Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#17 Amanda Todd

I have yet to decide how I feel about all this. On one hand I want to say she was a slut and she did this to herself. It was her choice to send nudes, that was her terrible decision and she has to live with the consequences. When she could deal with them anymore she gave up. She made those videos for attention. She wanted people to know about her and what she had done. She wanted pity but instead she got bullied. Where on the other hand I am thinking, she was young and stupid and we all make mistakes it just terrible that this mistake will follow her as long as she makes it a big deal in her life. We all make mistakes and no one is perfect but it’s how you handle the mistakes and learn from them that make you who you are. Amanda Todd chose wrongly and she suffered for that reason. People are mean yes, but no I do not feel bad for her or anyone else in situations similar. I tried to post Hannah Montanas "Noboy's Perfect" song to this blog but it didn't work out... feel free to youtube it while reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment